Adonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adonia

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread

+4
[Ghost] Forthwall
Kurt
ArchMikeM
stanislavsoltys
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:04 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys

MOD EDIT

Please leave any issues you see with the forum (bugs, broken images) below.

----

I know this is probably the wrong place for this.

I know the forum is still under maintenance, but just so that the admins are aware, I'm using chrome and some buttons like the "save" and "reset" buttons in the user control panels are completely silver and nearly impossible to know what's written in them.

2Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:11 pm

ArchMikeM

ArchMikeM

Similar in the Firefox browser.

3Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:36 pm

Kurt

Kurt

I know what you are talking about, and I'll try to look into fixing it. Thank you both for bringing this up.

4Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:19 pm

[Ghost] Forthwall

[Ghost] Forthwall
Admin

stanislavsoltys wrote:

I know this is probably the wrong place for this.

I know the forum is still under maintenance, but just so that the admins are aware, I'm using chrome and some buttons like the "save" and "reset" buttons in the user control panels are completely silver and nearly impossible to know what's written in them.

RESOLVED

https://adonia.rpg-board.net

5Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:36 pm

Agunter999

Agunter999

Can you ever so slightly darken the forum background, it is a little hard on the eyes

6Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:18 pm

[Ghost] Forthwall

[Ghost] Forthwall
Admin

Agunter999 wrote:Can you ever so slightly darken the forum background, it is a little hard on the eyes
Done

7Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:42 pm

Agunter999

Agunter999

much better

8Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:20 pm

ArchMikeM

ArchMikeM

I noticed the forum showed the avatar of the last poster next to the link of the thread. Y u no have it anymore?

9Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:21 pm

[Ghost] Forthwall

[Ghost] Forthwall
Admin

MichaelvM wrote:I noticed the forum showed the avatar of the last poster next to the link of the thread. Y u no have it anymore?
It took too much space, doesn't really change anything anyway.

10Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:52 pm

ArchMikeM

ArchMikeM

The forum doesn't automatically resize images that are larger than the boundaries of the post.

11Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:41 am

[Ghost] Forthwall

[Ghost] Forthwall
Admin

What do you mean?

12Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:01 am

Jon

Jon

MichaelvM wrote:The forum doesn't automatically resize images that are larger than the boundaries of the post.

Fixed. Width limit is now 800, anything wider will be resized.

13Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:18 am

ArchMikeM

ArchMikeM

Jon wrote:
MichaelvM wrote:The forum doesn't automatically resize images that are larger than the boundaries of the post.

Fixed. Width limit is now 800, anything wider will be resized.

Huzzah.

14Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:00 am

Jon

Jon

This is pretty obvious, but all the images are missing because of Majhost's seemingly permanent demise.

I shall be fixing this, but as a temporary solution the skin has been changed to a generic one.

15Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:19 am

Agunter999

Agunter999

Certainly prefere the other skin Razz this is sooooo bright

16Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:53 pm

Jon

Jon

Most icons and buttons have been replaced with new versions that actually exist. The only icons left are some profile icons, which have been temporarily hidden. These icons don't see much use to begin with, so this the forums should now be much easier to use and look much better.

Additionally, the color scheme has been changed. You may have noticed this one.

17Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:31 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys

Looks very beautiful! Very Happy

18Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:04 pm

Will

Will

I like it, thanks Jon!

19Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:53 am

Agunter999

Agunter999

Much better, a breath of fresh light indeed

20Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:09 am

Kurt

Kurt

I would suggest the forum color stays darker blue, but it is otherwise definitely an improvement. Smile

21Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:19 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys

I say it looks a lot richer in color this way. Blue is more boring/bland. Just a personal opinion. Very Happy

22Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:28 pm

Jack

Jack

Thanks for helping out, Jon. Having you on board will surely keep the forum looking great. Twisted Evil (Can we get those Skype emoticons back that we all hated but secretly loved?)

I'd like to suggest maybe hosting important documents like the Code of Ethics on-site, using the forumotion html page function and choosing to keep the skin and structure of the site. The monospace font is also a bit unfitting. Maybe we should try something like Garamond or Caslon.

Another unrelated suggestion is to customize the favicon to something that fits the site once we get rolling.

Great work guys.

23Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Empty Re: Forum Suggestions and Issues Thread Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:43 am

Agunter999

Agunter999

I love the font colour and style so can we keep them for now. Also we need new codes really

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum